This easy recipe will show you how to create a cheats Braised Pork Belly Dish saving you half the time and effort! Be sure to get some hot rice and your tummy ready for some intense savory flavors!!
Easy Braised Pork Belly with Veggies
- 10 oz pork belly strips thick
- 4 oz carrot chopped
- 4-5 whole baby bella mushroom chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic mashed
- 2 heads broccolini
- pinch salt & pepper
- 4-5 Tbsp Lee Keum Kee Slow Cook Sauce for Braised Meat
- 2 Tbsp Shoxing Wine
- 7-8 Tbsp chicken stock or water
- 1 Tbsp corn starch for slurry
- 2 Tbsp chicken stock for slurry
- sesame seeds
- scallions, chopped
- Chop all the veggies and set aside. Chop pork belly into 1" strips and set aside. Make slurry and set aside.
- Heat a non stick skillet and add pork belly. Stir fry until semi golden.
- Add onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir fry for about 1-2mins.
- Then add rest of the vegetables and Shaoxing wine and stir fry for another 1-2min.
- Add sauce and water and simmer low for about 5min. Add slurry and stir well.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions. Serve with rice.