Salmon is a wonderful seafood that provides tons of flavor and texture just by itself, but can be elevated even more with right type of seasonings and vegetables! This recipe will show you how to whip up a gourmet quality Asian meal in matter of minutes that’s finger licking good!! Get your woks ready, here we go!!
Wok Seared Salmon Stir-Fry
- 17" wok
- wooden spoon
- 12 oz fresh salmon fillet
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 knob ginger, garlic size
- 1 stalk scallion, chopped (white & green part divided)
- 4-5 whole mini dehydrated red hot peppers
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Leaves Napa cabbages leaves, chopped
- 3 Tbsp neutral oil
- 1½ Tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1 pinch Sesame seeds
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch cracked pepper
- 1 Tbsp white wine
- Chop salmon into big bite sizes. Combine into a small bowl with Salmon Seasoning. Gently stir and set aside.
- Chop & slice veggies and mince garlic as needed and set aside.
- Heat a large wok until hot. Coat with oil and quickly drop garlic, white part of scallion and spicy peppers and stir fry until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add salmon and stir fry for about 2min. Then add veggies, salt and cook additional 2min. Add Sweet sauce and stir fry for 1min and turn off heat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green part of scallion. Serve hot on bed of rice!!