Not all healthy things have to taste blah. You can modify them to fit your lifestyle and taste buds. These mini power muffins are perfect for any time of the day! Very easy to whip up since they are made with premade waffle mix that has 100% whole grains and lots of protein. Super moist and super flavorful!! You will love these tasty power muffins!!
what kind of grain is used?
I recommend this Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix from a brand called Kodiak Cakes. It’s contains 100% whole grain wheat flour, oat flour, protein isolate, and whey protein concentrate giving you tons of protein and energy!! You can make waffles, french toast, cookies etc with this mix, very versatile.
MINI BANANA & BLUEBERRY POWER MUFFINS
- Mini Muffin tin, 24 slots
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- ⅓ cup milk 2 %
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ⅓ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- ½ cup mashed bananas, firmly packed
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease mini muffin tin.
- In a big mixing bowl, blend egg, milk, oil, and dark brown sugar, salt until well blended.
- Into the bowl, add Flapjack Waffle Mix and mix well until smooth.
- Fold in bananas and blueberries.
- Drop 1 Tbsp of batter into each muffin tin slot. Tap a few times to let air out. Bake for 17min.
- Cool for 5 min, take out from pan. Enjoy!