Any Green Bean lovers?? This is a really simple dish that can be whipped up in 15 min or less!! I love it when green beans have a little bite to it, so the key is to blanch them quickly then shock them in ice water! If you are in the mood for a quick side dish, be sure to give this recipe a try! Savory, crunchy, with a subtle sweetness, these tasty green beans are here to stay!
Easy Garlic Green Beans
If you are in the mood for a quick side dish, be sure to give this recipe a try! Savory, crunchy, with a subtle sweetness, these tasty green beans are here to stay!!
Servings: 3 people
- 12 oz 12oz green beans, washed and trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 Tbsp scallion, white part only chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Korean Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch Sesame seeds
Share on Facebook Pin Recipe
- Blanch green beans for 3min, then place them in ice water until cool. Drain for a bit, leave on strainer.
- Heat a nonstick skillet on high, add olive oil, garlic & scallion. Stir fry garlic until fragrant. Add green beans and stir fry for about 2-3 min.
- Lower heat. Add soy sauce, maple syrup and black pepper. Stir fry until beans are desired texture and sauce has been soaked up. Salt to taste. Remove from heat. Serve warm and sprinkle sesame seeds.
Tried this recipe?Mention @seasonedbyjin or tag #seasonedbyjin!
Leave a Reply